CrossFit begins with a belief in Fitness. It uses a system that optimizes fitness by using constantly varying, functional movements performed at relatively high intensity. This program requires DAC membership, a monthly program fee, and the completion of the OnRamp Program. OnRamp is four, one-on-one, one-hour training sessions. The fee is $140 plus DAC Membership. A spouse training at the same time is an additional $45.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 5:45 AM, 8:15 AM, 6 PM, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday: 8:15 AM , 6PM, 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM
- For ages 5-12 (additional fee +DACC Membership required)
- Wednesday: 4:15 PM
- Saturday: 9:45 AM
- Coach : Norm Fedder
You must be a member-in-good-standing of the DACC and your CrossFit fees must be paid before you will be admitted to class.
CrossFit can be registered for at the front desk
The first time is always free!
1. Registration is for one month
2. Registration is not automatic from session to session. You must re-register each month.
3. Payment is due when you register
4. No refunds.