At the DACC, our counselors are experienced in working with children and we maintain a low teacher/camper ratio to insure a safe – and fun – experience for your child. We encourage and teach fitness activities that will serve your child well throughout his/her lifetime.
At the DACC, your child will experience . . .
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Swim lessons and free swim time
- Fitness classes
- Reading and math skills practice
- Computer games and webquests
- Art classes
- Field Trips (additional fee may be required)
PARENTS are responsible for the following tasks:
- Complete an emergency form and camp registration by 5/1/15
- Label all your child’s belongings.
- PLEASE do not permit your camper to bring money, toys or electronics to camp.
- Inform Mrs. Perruquet IMMEDIATELY of any concerns or questions you may have.
- Each THURSDAY, you must schedule your child for the following week (at front desk or by phone).
- If your plans change and your child will not be attending camp, please call the DACC at 570-275-3001 as soon as possible
- Parents of first-time campers must attend a camp orientation meeting—TBA.
Your camper will need the following items EVERY DAY:
- A bathing suit & two towels (labeled)
- A non-microwaveable lunch
- Athletic shoes that tie or Velcro
Daily ~ 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Pre-camp: 6:30 am until 7:30 am
Half-day: 8:00 am—1:00 pm or 1:00—6:00 pm
New Camper Registration Fee = $50
Full Week = $140 Full Day = $35
Half Day (8 am—1 pm or 1 pm—5:30 pm) = $20
Pre-Care: $4 per day or $18 per week
Register for Camp
Members can register their child by clicking the link below.