This twelve-week program begins with two weeks of preseason skills and drills. In November, the DACC League “Draft” will be held. Each week, players will have one hour of practice during the week in addition to Saturday morning games.
DACC Boys Junior Basketball 2015-2016
Sign ups: Oct 23 through Nov 13 at the DACC front desk
Program Director: Matt Diltz
- Program begins Nov 14th and continues through the end of Feb.
- Clinic on Nov 14th and 21st
- DRAFT DAY is Nov 21: Grades 3 & 4 at 8:30am & Grades 5 & 6 at 10 am
- Fees: $85 (Members only) for Basketball Program. Membership fee for the season is $30. Financial assistance with fees are available. If your child or a child you know requires assistance with fees, call the DACC at 570-275-3001 and leave a message for Mrs. Perruquet to return your call.
- Jerseys: Numbered reversible shirts are required to play. If you have one from last year, you don’t need to buy a new one. New cost is $35.
- Registration must be done at the DACC front desk.
The DACC Junior Basketball League is exceptional in that instruction is ongoing throughout the season as are “game situation” teaching opportunities.
The DACC program would not be possible without the help and encouragement of volunteer coaches and the assistance of the Danville High School Basketball coaches and players. DASD Head Coach Lenny Smith has been an important asset to this program for many years.
DACC Girls’ Basketball 2016
- 2016 Dates to be Determined
- Open to 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders
- 8 week program
- Players must be DACC Members (Special rate for 3 months $20)
- Shirts with name: $35
- Program Fee: $40
- A rotating group of coaches will work with the girls on basic skills, game strategy, etc.