Camp is offered to Children K-5th grade who attend Danville Primary Center, Liberty Valley Intermediate School, or St. Joseph’s School.
Campers must be DACC Members.
Children who attend DACC After School Camp ride a bus to the Danville Primary School each afternoon. They are met by a DACC staff member who walks with the group to the community center.
- $50 registration fee per family (not applicable to weekly fees) .
- $9 per day or $42 for the calendar week.
- You must notify the camp director when your child will not be at camp.
- 24-hour notice of your child’s attendance is required if he/she has not been in attendance for more than five days.
- DACC After School Camp concludes each day at 6pm. If you have not arrived by 6pm, your child will be in the care of the front desk staff person and there will be a $4 per hour late fee.
No School Days:
Half Day camp offered at $20.00 or Full Day camp offered at $32.00
3:15-3:45 – Snack Time
3:45-4:15 – Home Work
4:15-5:15 – Group Activity
5:15-6:00 – Individual time
On special occasions, children swim in the pool.
Please call the Danville Area Community Center at 275-3001 to register or stop by!