At the DACC, we make great sandwiches!
Choice of ham or turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion. Mayo provided on the side. Chips and a pickle included. Sign up at the DACC front desk or pre-order by printing off an order sheet or by calling 275-3001. Orders must be received within one week of the sale. Cost is $5 per sandwich.
If your business is within three (2) miles of the DACC and you would like to be on our delivery schedule (12-sandwich minimum), please call the DACC to order.
All proceeds benefit the DACC Sponsorship Fund.
“COACH” Purse Bingo
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Doors Open @ Noon – Games Start at 1pm
Each person* entering must have a Ticket.
*This rule includes children. Seating is very limited.
Door Prizes ~ 50/50 ~ Ticket Auction
The Moose Kitchen will be open.
Tickets available at the DACC Front Desk starting September 1st. Buy early – Only 150 tickets will be sold!
Purses will be on display in the DACC Trophy Case prior to the event.
Bingo takes place at the Danville Moose (242 Mill Street, Danville)
$20 until September 25
$25 until October 14
$30 day of event
On the road with the DACC . . .
October 19, 20, and 21, 2016
$410 per person ~ based upon double occupancy
- Transportation by Charter Bus
- Hotel Accommodations at The Historic Red Lion Inn
- Admittance to Hancock Shaker Village, The Norman Rockwel Museum, Chesterwood, and The Mount.
- A Special Dinner at the Red Lion Inn is included.
Our excursion leaves the DACC at 6:30am on October 19th and will return at approximately 9pm on October 21
A deposit of $100 per person is due with your reservation. No refunds after September 28.
21st Annual 5K Run and Comunity Walk
- November 12 at 9:00 am
- The traditional DACC Course
- $20 per person w/Shirt; $10 per person – no shirt
- Day of Race/Walk: $25 per person – no shirt guarantee
AGE GROUPS • DOOR PRIZES • LOTS OF FUN
After the race, if the weather cooperates, we’ll be outside for food and conversation while we wait for the race results.
Call the Center at 570.275.3001 and we’ll send you a registration.
A day in New York on your own: Broadway Matinees, The Christmas Show at Rockefeller Center, Shopping, Restaurants, Museums, and the Tree at Dusk. It’s your choice!
Bus leaves the DACC at 6:30am and leaves NYC at 7pm. There will be a breakfast stop at the exit for the turnpike, as well as a fast food stop on the way home.
One stop only at NYC Visitors’ Center..
Please arrange travel to other parts of NYC from that location. If you are reserving seats for a show, please do not purchase tickets for performances that begin earlier than noon.
$48/seat purchased by November 16
$55/seat purchased after November 16
(Price includes driver’s tip.)
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Fitness, Friends, and Fun
Our celebbration will be held at the Pine Barn Inn.
Please mark your calendar now!
More details will be posted closer to the event.
December 29, 2016
Registration closes at 5:00 pm on Dec 28
Tournament Director – Dave Kopelcheck
Tournament begins promptly at these times:
- 10:00 am: Category I – Kids in 3rd and 4th grade
- Noon: Category II – Kids in 5th and 6th grade
- 2:00 pm: Category III – Kids in 7th and 8th grade
There will be 15 min of warm-up time for each category.
Registration Fee: $10 (DACC Members) $15 (All Others)
- Participants will have one minute to shoot as many baskets as possible .
- Each participant will have 10 regular basketballs available and two (2) specially marked basketballs. Completed shots with regularly marked basketballs are worth one (1) point. Completed shots with the specially marked basketballs are worth two (2) points.
- The shooter may decide in what order to shoot the special balls.
- The shooter may not touch the basketballs until the start of the clock. Four bounces only between shots. A violation voids the shot.
- Shooter’s feet must remain behind the free throw line until the ball hits the basket. If the shooter’s feet violate this rule, a resulting successful free throw is voided.
- There will be a semi-final and final round. Registration will determine the number for each. This information will be shared before the tournament begins.
1st Place – $25 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card and Trophy
2nd Place – $15 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card and Trophy
3rd Place – $10 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card and Trophy