A day in New York on your own: Broadway Matinees, The Christmas Show at Rockefeller Center, Shopping, Restaurants, Museums, and the Tree at Dusk. It’s your choice!
Bus leaves the DACC at 6:30am and leaves NYC at 7pm. There will be a breakfast stop at the exit for the turnpike, as well as a fast food stop on the way home.
We have three drop off points in NYC:
1. Mid-Town – 7th Avenue & 51st Street
2. Macy’s – 34th Street
3. Lower Manhattan – Close proximity to 9/11 Memorial.
The only pick-up point will be at 7th Avenue & 51st Street.
$45/seat is purchases by November 1
$50/seat if purchased by November 25
$55/seat after November 26
(Price includes driver’s tip.)
Tickets available at the DACC Front Desk. Buy early and save!
Tickets may now be purchased online, by clicking here.
November 22, 2015
12pm – 4pm
Everyone belongs at the DACC. . . . .
and everyone invites you to join us for swimming, games, and fun!
Sponsered by Cole’s Hardware.
1st Annual Community 5K Run and Walk
for the Healthy “FUN”of it!
- November 7 at 9:00 am
- The traditional DACC Course
- $15 per person w/Shirt $10 per person – no shirt
- Day of Race/Walk: $20 per person – no shirt guarantee
AGE GROUPS • DOOR PRIZES • LOTS OF FUN
Register online by clicking here or call the Center at 570.275.3001 and we’ll send you a registration.
This event jointly benefits the DACC and The Montour Area Recreation Authority.
Saturday, Oct 17th
Registration: 7:30-8:30 am Warm-up at 8:30 am
Race is at 9:00 am
Ages Nine and Under will run a half mile course. 10-14 will run a mile course.
$8 includes shirt; $5 – no shirt
Students in the Danville Area School District will bring home a registration form.
The DACC is preparing a custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our members. These cookbooks will be professionally published and will contain special pages of interest, a table of contents, an index, helpful cooking tips, and recipe category dividers.
We invite you to submit one to five (1-5) recipes so you can be represented in our cookbook. All you need to do is follow the instructions below and, remember, your name will be printed with each of your recipes. Your help will ensure that our cookbook will be a great success and reflective of our community of members.
We are hopeful there will be a great demand for our cookbook, in which we want to feature recipes using fresh ingrediants and nutritious recipes, as well as holiday favorites and special treats. If we create a distinctive DACC cookbook that includes easy recipes for dinner on a busy school night, as well as recipes for special events, these books will be “in demand.”
You can reserve one or more for yourself and your family at this time so we can make a better “guesstimate” of the amount we’ll need to order. Please see the DACC front desk to pre-order.
Submitting A Recipe
- Print neatly in INK, not pencil, and place ONE resipe per form.
- If more room is needed, use another sheet of the same size and staple together.
- Please write LEGIBLY as this will greatly reduce errors.
- List all ingredients in order of use in ingredients list and directions.
- Include container sizes: 16oz pkg, 24 oz can, etc.
- Keep directions in paragraph form, no in steps.
- Use names of ingredients in the directions (ie: “Combine flour and sugar.” DO not use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
- Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
- Be consistent with the spelling of your name for each recipe you contribute. We prefer that you use your first and last name o your nickname and last name. If you use a middle initial, please feel free to use it.
- Any special recipe notes(antyhing other then ingredients, directions, contributor name, serving size, or recipe title) should be kept as a separate coment on the bottom of this form, as they may not be included unless we pay extra for it.
- DEADLINE SUBMISSION: September 1, 2015
- Pick up your Recipe Collection Sheet at the DACC front desk or download your copy by clicking here. Please submit all completed forms to the DACC front desk or by scanning and emailing them to email@example.com. You may also submit your recipe using the comments section below.
“COACH” Purse Bingo
Sunday, October 4, 2015
Doors Open @ Noon – Games Start at 1pm
$20 each in advance until September 25
$25 each in advance until October 3
$30 day of event
Each person* entering must have a Ticket.
*This rule includes children. Seating is very limited.
Door Prizes ~ 50/50 ~ Ticket Auction
The Moose Kitchen will be open.
Tickets available at the DACC Front Desk. Buy early – Only 150 tickets will be sold!
You may also purchase tickets online by clicking here.
Purses will be on display in the DACC Trophy Case prior to the event.
Bingo takes place at the Danville Moose (242 Mill Street, Danville)
Come and see what bargains you can find OR clean out your garage and rent a space to sell your treasures!
$20 per parking space (DACC Members)
$25 per parking space (Non-Members)
Set-up begins at 6am.
If you have a few items you would like to donate to the DACC, we’ll gladly sell them at our stand. The more – the better, so sign up soon!
Call the DACC at 570-275-3001 to reserve your space.
October Sponsor: Longtime Friends of the DACC
November Sponsor: Judy and Omar Yumen
December Sponsor: George and Mary Leighow
Danville Dolphins Swim Team
The Zola Family and Nan and Tom Gergel
19th Annual 5K
All America Sports Football
Boyd Station Acurlite
Leighow Oil Company
The Kiddie Korner
Michael Brady Sonya Schultz
Judy and Omar Yumen
Amanda Manning, James Zola and Children
The Zola Family
The Front Desk Jar
Silver Sneakers Classes
and Many Friends