|If you are in doubt about the schedule, please call before you come to swim (275-3001) The Pool will be closed for Dolphins Swim Team Monday through Thursday from 4 to 5:30 PM June 1 through July 26. DACC Pool Rules:
- Obey the Lifeguard.
- Absolutely no running on deck.
- On the diving board, no running and one bounce
- A child who can not swim or who is wearing a swimbelt MUST be accompanied into the water by an adult.
- No flotation devices in deep water. A child who is swimming in deep water may be asked to demonstrate his/her ability to swim. The lifeguard will ask your child to swim from the diving board to the ladder without assistance. If he or she cannot do so, he/she will be asked to return to shallow water.
- Some children who are very young and all children who are not potty-trained must wear swim diapers. One loose-stool accident in the pool may require us to close the pool for 48 hours.
- Children who are ill with a fever and/or stomach virus should NEVER be sent to swim lessons or to swim for recreation.
- Lap swimmers must be willing to share a lane during busy hours.
- No street clothes are permitted in the pool.