- All DACC programs and events are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Your registration will not be completed until you have paid a 50% deposit. The balance due is expected to be paid on or before the first day of class. Fees may be paid over the telephone via credit or debit card, by mail via check, or in person at the DACC. Please note any check returned for insufficient funds will incur a $25 service charge.
- DACC Membership fees are not refundable. Please do not purchase a membership until you are certain the DACC is able to meet your expectations. You are always welcome to be our guest on your first visit to the DACC.
- DACC Program fees will be refunded in full if the minimum number of participants per class is not met. See refund policy below.
- The DACC reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes.
- The DACC enjoys documenting activities, events and classes. The resulting photos may be used in the community center publications, advertisements, or programs. Please tell the photographer or videographer if you do not want to be included in the photos.
Winter Weather Policy
The DACC make every attempt to stay open in inclement weather. HOWEVER. The decision about whether to remain open or to close the facility is based upon weather reports, the conditions of the roads leading to the center, and our ability to keep the parking lot and sidewalks safely cleared.
Any or all of these conditions may require us to close the center.
If we are not able to maintain safe conditions OR if our employees will not be able to travel safely, the center will close.
Instructors for DACC classes are scheduled based upon the number of children/adults who are registered for a class. Three days before a class or program begins, or is to be held, a full refund will be issued if you notify the DACC front desk attendant that you or your child will not attend. A $5 administrative fee will be assessed. After that date, your payment will be refunded if the slot you have reserved can be filled from our waiting list.
Americans with Disabilities Act
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability, the Danville Area Community Center and Pool is handicapped accessible.
The DACC will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who meet essential eligibility requirements for a desired program. Please call the community center at 275-3001 to discuss any special needs you or your children may have.
No person shall, on the basis of race, sex, creed, national origin or disability, be denied equal access to programs, activities, services or benefits, or be limited in the exercise of any right, privilege, advantage, or opportunity.